Review of ARISH AYURVEDIC Haldi Neem Face Wash

00:31

Hello beautiful Ladies,


So, I am here again with a face wash review. Few days back, I went to a shop for a face wash. The shopkeeper suggests ARISH AYURVEDIC HALDI NEEM face wash. Though, I was not sure about the product. But, he convinced me to get one bottle.  So, I thought to use and come up with the review of this product. 


Product claims:

This face wash deep cleanse your face. It is also effective for oily skin, and fights acne and pimple problems. Your skin gives a fresh look after use. 

Compositions:

Haridra (30 mg), Daruharidra (30 mg), Haldi, Neem (50 mg), Tulsi (50 mg), Honey (50 mg), Lemon oil (0.05 ml PFA, Rose (50 mg), Sodium Benzoate (25 mg), Sunset Yellow color wild mild Ayurvedic fragrance. 


Price and Quantity:

INR 203 for 100 ml

Usage:

First, wet your face and gently rub all over your face and wash with water. Apply two times daily in a day.


My experience with ARISH AYURVEDIC HALDI NEEM face wash:

This face wash contains Haldi, Neem, Tulsi, Honey, which are natural and effective on the skin. Luckily, I do not suffer from pimple problem. During the summer, my skin becomes oily and that face wash works well on the face. The bottle of the face wash is very handy and attractive. Flip cap of the bottle makes the product travel friendly.
                       
The smell of the face wash is gentle. I take only two drops of the face wash and it is satisfactory to create lots of lather. It is very easy to use and gently gets away as you wash with water. After a tiring day, this face wash gives you a fresh look.

After the use, the skin becomes dry and you will crave for some face cream, which actually is a good thing. Immediately after washing, I apply face cream and my face become soft and tender. Oh, I love the touch of my skin. Use of skin toner is also suitable after the wash. 


Pros of ARISH AYURVEDIC HALDI NEEM face wash:

  •    Ayurvedic product
  •   Non sticky
  •   Online purchase
  •   Great pack
  •   Pleasant fragrance
  •   Only two drops make it pocket friendly
  •   Create good lather
  •   Makes the skin fresh


Cons of ARISH AYURVEDIC HALDI NEEM face wash:

 

I cannot think of any cons of this product.


My rating:

4.5/5

Will I repurchase ARISH AYURVEDIC HALDI NEEM face wash?

I will surely purchase next time

Thank you for reading my product review! Share it… Sharing is good to let others know

You Might Also Like

0 comments




Lillie McFerrin Writes

Member of

The Kolkata Bloggers