THE SOUMI'S CAN FAIRE SERUM

03:31

Helloooooo Girls,

Recently, one of my readers SUMAIYA KABIR requested to review THE SOUMI'S CAN FAIRE SERUM and today I am here with this review.

Serum is as always good for our skin. It generally hydrates our skin and keeps us fresh and remove all the dark sports. Now, it has become a must item in our daily skin care routine.

Are you still confused? Read the review of this Ayurvedic Serum and bring a change in your skincare routine.



Product Claims

It helps to brighten and hydrate your skin and even help to remove the dark spots from your skin.

Product Composition

Haridra, Amlaki,, Draksha, Jastimadhu, Carbomar, Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Strawberry flavor.

Price

Rs 195 for 100 ml



Usage

After cleaning your face with THE SOUMI'S CAN MILK MASK SCRUBBER, take 2 to 3 drops of face serum on your palm and rub it gently on your palm and then evenly apply on your face and neck area. You can also apply it over your body.





My experience with THE SOUMI'S CAN FAIRE SERUM

After applying the serum, I just feel fresh with strawberry smell all over my face. It is not sticky at all and the skin completely absorb the serum. My face feels the glow and as I move my fingers on the cheek in a circular motion, I can feel the smoothness.

For extra protection of my face whenever I am going out during the day time, I apply The Soumi’s Can Faire 30 Sunscreen Lotion (Review Coming Soon) to retain the hydration of my face perfectly. It makes your skin look fairer and brighter.

   Pros of CAN FAIRE SERUM

  • Non Sticky liquid in nature
  • Easy to apply
  • Smart bottle Packaging
  • Strawberry Smell is awesome
  • Pocket friendly (Rs. 195 for 100 ml)


    Cons of CAN FAIRE SERUM

   As of now, nothing did I find.

  Rating of Can Milk Mask Scrubber

    4.5/5


You Might Also Like

0 comments




Lillie McFerrin Writes

Member of

The Kolkata Bloggers