The Soumi's Can Milk Mask Scrubber

03:45

Hello Beauties

We all know how important it is to take care of our skin. Winters are already knocking the doors and as the temperature is dry and your skin also becomes dry and needs good care. Dust particles are always around us and scrub helps to remove all the dead skin cells from the outer surface of our skin.

Ayurveda’s magic is unbelievable and today, I am going to review about a scrubber, which is an Ayurveda product and makes your skin smooth and supple. The Soumi’sCan Milk Mask Scrubberis the latest in the market and after using a month, I am really happy with the glow on my skin.




Product Claims

It cleans the dust particles, remove patches, tan and improve the skin tone. It even helps in skin hydration and give you extra glow.

Product Composition

Ghritkumari, Daruharidra, Rose, Honey, Milk, Wlanut, Churna, Stearic Acid, Glycerol mono stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Milk and Purified water and many more.



Price

Rs 145 for 50 ml

Usage

Take the thick scrub on the tips of your fingers and rub it smoothly and softly. You can keep it for 2-3 minutes for better results. Then, wash your face and body. To get the perfect glow, apply Can Fair Serum after the scrub.

My experience with Can Milk Mask Scrubber

After applying the scrub, I just love the smell of milk and honey. The scrub moisturize the skin and do not make the skin dry. The small particles in the scrub helps to clean the face perfectly.




Pros ofCan Milk Mask Scrubber
  • Thick in nature
  • Easy to apply
  • Packaging is good
  • Smell is awesome
  • Affordable


Cons ofCan Milk Mask Scrubber

I could not find any.

Rating of Can Milk Mask Scrubber

5/5



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. can you please review can faire serum?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and surely I will do the review of Can fair serum

      Delete
  2. I have oily and pimple on my face can I use this,or can it give me more pimple

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have oily and pimple on my face can I use this or is this can give me more pimples

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tasnova for your question. For oily skin, scrubbing is very essential to stay away from pimples. But, do not scrub hard or on regular basis. Scrub your face every alternate day and this scrub has milk and honey with other Ayurvedic ingredients that will make your skin smooth and effective.

    ReplyDelete




Lillie McFerrin Writes

Member of

The Kolkata Bloggers