Past Karmic Connection & Your Life

03:37


Long days, we pass our time thinking, Why I am not successful as her or him? I invest the same amount of labor, then where I get lost.

Recently, I have met with spiritual teaching. However, I am not in some depression or like that. But, I really appreciate this teaching towards positive attitude.


Everyone in this society needs positive energy. This energy drives you to your goal.

However, we still face rejection, disgrace and sadness.

Why?

It is our “Past Karmic Connection”. Now, you think what that is. Well, to be true it is our deeds of past life. Yes, each of us in this world comes with “Past Karmic Connection”. It is an unknown factor or else God gives this connection when we take birth.

Despite of equal labor and resource, my competitor and I do not get the same result. It happens to me, it happens to you and it happens to everyone in this world.


So, what can you do?

  •  Focus on your present action
  •  Fill your mind with positive energy
  •  Do not become jealous of other’s success
  •   Appreciate other’s success
  •  Keep an eye on your activities
  •  Focus on your entire input
  •  Judge your entire output


Finally, you are closer to your success. You cannot change your “Past Karmic Connection”. But, you can make your present and future in this world. Slowly, your “Past Karmic Connection” will settle down. Lastly, when you are in dead bed, it is your principle that will go with you.

…..Be happy and welcome positive thoughts in you…..


You Might Also Like

0 comments




Lillie McFerrin Writes

Member of

The Kolkata Bloggers