First experience of Blogging workshop

08:15

Blogging comes to my life with just a click on the Blogger.com in the year 2012. That time, I was not sure what should I write? Should I share my personal thoughts or my experience?

Slowly, I moved on with blogging and catch up the track of the platform. But, all bloggers need good readers, so do I. It will give your thoughts new lights and you can connect with many people. Slowly, I learned to attract my readers and my confidence takes to a next level.



Being associated with Kolkata Bloggers help me to know what blogging workshop is. It was a great experience with Anirban Saha and Arjyak (owners of Kolkata Bloggers). They are very spontaneous, active and enthusiastic in their initiative.

They talked about the words and numbers for your blog. Many people do blog, but unaware of the rank and number facts. This workshop helps the bloggers of this age to pen down their ideas systematically. I got to learn many new facts and as a blogger it was my first exposure to a blogging workshop. 

I had a great time with Kolkata Bloggers members. Next time, if you want some tips on blogging, then do attend this type of workshop.

Happy Blogging!

You Might Also Like

0 comments




Lillie McFerrin Writes

Member of

The Kolkata Bloggers