Sudip Majumder's Starry afternoon Calendar Launch

04:32

Recently, Kolkata witnessed a wintry afternoon calendar launch by a Tollywood photographer Mr.Sudip Majumder. Thanks to my hubby, that I got this opportunity to pen down my thoughts of a calendar launch. Sudip, the photographer happens to be my husband’s school friend. It is a total starry afternoon at Hastagwaale (food hub) where music artists, Joy Sarkar, Lopamudra Mitra and Manali Dey light up the moments with their down-to-earth personalities.



In the words of Sudip Majumder, “The theme of 2016 calendar launch is Mood of Reflection. I used only the studio lights to capture the oomph factors of all the 12 models and there is no use of camera flash. It is my third year of calendar and I am really happy to bring some uniqueness through my lenses.”



Some models like Aparajita Ghosh, Ridhima Ghosh, Koushani Mukherjee are the Tollywood (West Bengal) and beside them there are models like Upasana Acharya, Susmita Chaterjee, Diti Saha, Rituparna Basak, Deblina Biswas, Megha Choudhury, Darshana Banik, Sneha Ghoshal are the different moods or you can say the faces of 2016 calendar.



So, add up some spice in your drawing room with an interesting calendar and change your mood every month.





#Mondaymusings

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. A calendar! Aah! It's been ages since we had one in our home or office desk! This one sounds and looks pretty interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Shilpa it's actually is and something which is trendy even for my home....

    ReplyDelete




Lillie McFerrin Writes

Member of

The Kolkata Bloggers