Wired life and time OR Lifetime

04:26

In the middle of the paddy field, a girl wearing a white shirt and denim shorts can see only fences all around.
All the people are laughing at her helplessness and she was crying hard to find a away out from the fence boundary. But, she couldn't.....

Kia jumped out of bed and she sweating heavily. After a few seconds, she realized it was a dream.

“Mamma, give my breakfast, I am late for the college”, Kia asked her mother

“Yes, giving”…. (Suddenly, a car arrived in front of her home and a guy calling for a ride to college)

“Oh that’s Rohan! Mama, bye, see you later”- Kia exclaimed as she waved hands to her mother.

“Kia, your breakfast”- Mother remarked

“Later”- Kia replied

Rohan is Kia’s boyfriend and they were in a relationship for 3 years and till date they are going very strong. They were planning for their excursion trip when suddenly “Kia fell down.”

“Are you alright?”  Rohan confirmed Kia

“Yes, I am and I will go home”. Kia requested Rohan.

Next morning, Kia confirmed Rohan that “she is pregnant” and she is only 19 years old.

“How can it be possible? No, I am sorry, I love you, but I cannot take this responsibility. I have my full life waiting ahead.” Rohan said Kia

“What about me? As if my life is lost…. Kia pounced back

"Deal with this nonsense, bye...." - Rohan walked away

Tears rolled from Kia’s eyes as she was…….


Her dream wired life and time OR Lifetime




#themethursday

You Might Also Like

2 comments




Lillie McFerrin Writes

Member of

The Kolkata Bloggers