Review of Inspirit Cleanse: Flawless Beauty

07:44

Imperfection is just a mere expression. Your outer beauty will be radiant if you are beautiful from inside. Though, it is an old cliché, but recently, I understood the real meaning of inside beauty when I came across of Inspirit Cleanse. This company set up with a vision of different cleanses and juices in Kolkata, which will have many nutritional and health benefits. Out of excitement, I mailed them to know about their service and that is when I got an offer from the company to try a sample cleanse, then I immediately gave green signal to this opportunity.



They schedule me the cleanse programme for Flawless Beauty. I was bit speculative when they said me that I cannot take any food for the entire day and have to be on cleansing drink for 12 hours. It was really harrowing for me at first and I get double assurance from their side. As per their website, it claims like this:          


  •                 8 am – Sparkle   2 x 250 ml bottles
  •                 11am – Immunity 2 x 250 ml bottles
  •                 2 pm - Ravishing 2 x 250 ml bottles
  •                 5 pm - Robust    2 x 250 ml bottles
  •                 8 pm - Enhance   2 x 250 ml bottles


The courier boy arrived with the set of sample at around 9.30 am and so I started to drink the cleanse juices from 9.30 am to 9.30 pm with three hours gap from one drink to another drink.

SPARKLE

Ingredients- Apple, Carrot, Celery and Spinach


It Claims- It gives you healthy and beautiful skin and makes you feels rejuvenated. It is vegan, no artificial sugar, gluten-free, unpasteurized and no added color and preservatives. Served chilled and it will be best before 72 hours. It is 100% natural.


My Experience- I start my day with this juice and have the two bottles at one go. The apple flavor was strong with spinach taste and a mix of sweet and tangy taste of apple makes the drink perfect to drink at one go.




IMMUNITY


Ingredients- Orange, Grapefruit, Lemon, Lemongrass

It Claims- A sweet and tangy juice for enhancing your digestive health with antiseptic properties. It reduces the chances of strokes. It is vegan, no artificial sugar, gluten-free, unpasteurized and no added color and preservatives. Served chilled and it will be best before 72 hours. It is 100% natural.

My Experience- Of all the five juices, this one is my favorite for this tangy taste and I really enjoyed having these two bottles at one go.




RAVISHING

Ingredients- Pineapple, Orange, Beet, Pomegranate, Aloe Vera juice, Chia seed

It Claims- High protein which lowers blood pressure, cholesterol, increases hair growth and cleanse your system. It is vegan, no artificial sugar, gluten-free, unpasteurized and no added color and preservatives. Served chilled and it will be best before 72 hours. It is 100% natural.

My Experience- I love pomegranate and so the cleanse juice. On the last sip, I got a small portion of pomegranate which brought a smile on my face and so here is my selfie with the cleanse juice.






ROBUST

Ingredients- Apple, Celery, Spinach, Cucumber, Parsley, Lemon, Ginger and Moringa


It Claims- The best juice amongst the lot with most nourishing and dense nutrients for super alkalizing and anti-inflammatory benefits. It is vegan, no artificial sugar, gluten-free, unpasteurized and no added color and preservatives. Served chilled and it will be best before 72 hours. It is 100% natural.

My Experience- With so many ingredients, this juice also has a good effect on my taste bud.




ENHANCE

Ingredients- Almond, Filtered water, Turmeric, Himalayan Sea Salt, Coco oil, Vanilla and Honey

It Claims- High protein of almond and anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric, health and cure combined to give you an energetic pro-digestive nutty drive. It is vegan, no artificial sugar, gluten-free, unpasteurized and no added color and preservatives. Served chilled and it will be best before 72 hours. It is 100% natural.

My Experience- It is really heavy as a juice and it has a sweet turmeric and almond mixture taste more prominent.




Bottom Line:

Through this 12 hours journey, I did not feel hungry in between the three hours gap. But, I drank water to keep myself hydrated and it did not affect my system at all. Next morning, I woke up in a fresh and light mood and there was no lame experience for the entire day.





As per the company’s Instructions mailed to me:

Pre Cleanse Diet - Avoid consumption of tobacco/alcohol for a few days before starting the Cleanse. Start intake of light food ahead of your Cleanse program, avoid red meat and fatty foods, include fruits and vegetables in your diet and keep active.

During the Cleanse - Try and keep yourself stress free. Don't worry if you are hungry / dizzy or frequently going to the toilet, it's your body flushing out the toxins and is on clean and repair mode. You should not eat processed food during a Cleanse but if you feel you need more, supplement with raw salads or broth, a light liquid diet and keep yourself hydrated at all times.

Post the Cleanse diet - Bask in the glow, eat light and make it a habit to cleanse periodically.

Don't be disturbed if the juice separates as veggies and fruits produce juices of various densities. Make it a habit and with sustained use you will feel better with great results. Always keep the juices refrigerated and shake well before use.


So, all you guys and girls who want to have flawless skin, must try out this cleanse process occasionally to relieve your beautiful moment.


For more information, you can visit the website www.inspiritcleanse.com


NOTE: The review is based on my complete personal experience.


Linked with: http://www.threewordwednesday.com/2016/01/3ww-week-no-462.html

                                                                                                                              

You Might Also Like

0 comments




Lillie McFerrin Writes

Member of

The Kolkata Bloggers