Dont let your love go away

03:19

"I will be your nocturnal animal to protect you", Maya said

Did you fear that I will leave you at night? Aakash winked and exclaimed

Maya replied, “No, wicked witches come at night and omen sign to snatch people whom you love” (her fear of a last night bad dream)

Oh Baby! You love me so much? …. Aaakash asked foolishly


Maya hugged him tightly and said “I am madly in love with you my honey”



Linked with http://www.threewordwednesday.com/2016/01/3ww-week-no-463.html

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. ...and not only wicked witches but even your own jealous friends do that too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, who knows that witch is her bedtime only.... I pray it should not happen to anyone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, who knows that witch is her bedtime only.... I pray it should not happen to anyone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Felt like a mom's fierce love for her son actually, before the last two lines changed that idea. :) Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The title says it all - lovely! and warmed my heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Vinay that you liked my snippet....Your comment gives me the inspiration

    ReplyDelete




Lillie McFerrin Writes

Member of

The Kolkata Bloggers