#FridayReflections: If I had magical powers

03:16

Magic powers are so excellent. Isn't it? I grown up watching the serial like "Son Pari" where the angel waves her magic wand and fulfill the wish of a little girl named "Frooti". Those were the golden days of my life. During my teens, I was pretty sure that these were all cooked up stories and they had no reality. These serials were only for entertainment purpose. Slowly, I also moved on in my life through education, career and other things in my life.

But, somewhere I feel that my innocence of teen days is mis-utilized by people whom I trusted the most. My parents were always supportive in whatever decision I took in my life. At some point, you took some decisions in life either based on other’s influence or your own immaturity and that’s when you made mistake and there was no one for help because all were gone except your Parents. May be, this was the reason that today I find very hard to trust anyone or make close friends. No doubt, I am a jovial girl, love to have fun, but somewhere deep down inside Me, I am Hurt and my Innocence is Wounded.

If I had magical powers, I would surely go back to the PAST and mend those situations where people wrongly utilized my innocence. Basically, I wanted to throw away those people from my life who were responsible for my Wounded innocence. Alas! I was so stupid to believe those people in my life. Thanks to my Parents who always pulled me up from my bad days and gave me a life that I deserve.

This post is linked with #FridayReflections

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Touching post. It unfair when people take your niceness for granted. But, you eventually learn a lesson for life.
    Stay strong. Stay happy.
    Best,
    Tarang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Tarang and Indeed its very true...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all have wishes to go back to the past and change things for better..or perhaps just to relive the days of joy which no more exist. This is relatable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw. That's really good. I'm sure many of us would want to change something from our past. Made me think of what magical powers I would want to have. Brilliant idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw. If only we can undo our past and remove our past hurts. I don't have an answer to why these things happen (who does?!), but I believe we can choose what we become from those past hurts.

    Look at you. You're strong and bold. And you have blessed many with this space you have in the web. So, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lux G...So nice of you and your words are really kind...

      Delete




Lillie McFerrin Writes

Member of

The Kolkata Bloggers