Taking a Break from Blogging

04:53

It's been almost a week that Kolkata is under water. Its raining cats and dogs because of the low pressure created on the Bay of Bengal. It seems that Life has become STILL and it is mossy everywhere. Oh Yah! I love rains if I am not going out. But, Sad me! Everyday is a working day for me and I just wish this rain just go away.

I took a gap from blog as I was busy with my studies and other work commitments. Yes, guys I have taken up 3-months course on Digital Marketing to enhance my knowledge on Digital Marketing. The subject is very interesting, you have no idea how the trend is changing each and every day. Though my life was not so happening during this phase, but still I love to be back in my college days. Where there are chairs and tables, whiteboard, projector, a teacher and a room full of students. It's amazing! 

Professionally, more responsibilities adorn on my shoulder and I really did not find any rejuvenation after office. Sometimes, I feel I could have taken a leave from office. But then, sitting idol without writing any content is just so boring. I am totally in love of writing different topics!. If I count my Personal life, I have become more balanced and learned to manage everything at its own space. Recently, my parents also came to Kolkata and visit my place and I was really in my happy zone. As Buddha says, "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment."

In the midst of all responsibilities, I never forget my ME time and I took a bold step of coloring my hair. It is for the first time that I colored my hair and it is my husband's continuous poke to color my hair. I was very speculative, but finally gave a chance to my thought and the result is below:


How was it Guys? 

Taking a short break from Blogging is not bad. You can organized your life more often. Share with me what you do while you take a break from Blogging.... Waiting for your replies.

Till Then, Love you Loads!


You Might Also Like

0 comments




Lillie McFerrin Writes

Member of

The Kolkata Bloggers