#MondayMusings: Brick Wall

23:08

What a #MondayMusings Post Corinne! Reading your post gives me the courage to write about my ""Brick Wall" condition. Actually, each one of us pass through this situation at one point of time and like You, I am also sailing in the same boat.



August is already in a mood to say us Bye Bye and I am still struggling with my current website because as promised, it did not launch in the month of June and I am late by 2 months. There is so huss and fuss going in my personal and personal life that I am hardly left with energy to write a nice blog post. That’s why; I am also away for weeks from my Baby Blog. No, it is not an excuse but I am not left with any other option.
My books on the shelf are untouched and my mind hardly has any free space to think about an interesting topic to share with you. My social Media pages also went to sleep and feel like Äm I too Late or too Busy””.

Practically, I lost my ME time as well as connections with my fellow bloggers and readers. It’s really painful.

But, not any more I will be trying to be regular if not daily, but at least weekly to give some food to my Blog.

I need for your blessings for my website to be launched soon and it should not be delayed anymore. #PleasePray

Love you Loads

Happy Blogging!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. hope you can get over this brick wall and get your website published soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support rajlakshmi

    ReplyDelete




Lillie McFerrin Writes

Member of

The Kolkata Bloggers