My Journey towards Healthy Life

02:09

Seeing myself in front of mirror makes me feel so happy nowadays. But, this was not the story before 3 months when I was a 5 feet 3 inch and 59 kg woman with my PCOs problem. I was fat, I was unhealthy, my eating habit was not right, I had no energy left on my own. But then, I asked myself is this the life I want from myself? Or I need to do something with my body, health and mind? Then, I came across with a name S.Q.U.A.T.S, a fitness organization based in Pune. But, I am based in Kolkata, then how this organization is responsible for my life change. Well, let me spill the beans.


It is also an online platform where you can register and create a profile give your entire Physical details and hire a personal trainer and choose personal health regime to work on. Luckily, I registered under trainer Trina Roy from USA and since then it is a complete different story of my life. She is very soft spoken and laid  patience ears to my problems.

  1. As per my BCA, she suggested me the diet chart and beginner level home workout. She motivated me in every call and whatsapp message and I religiously started to follow her.
  2. Slowly my weight reduced to 55 kg and I was seeing the result.
  3. She introduced me with Keto Diet (Low Carb and High Fat diet) which sounds really new but it actually works so well. Foods cooked in butter or ghee taste awesome and healthy too. It broke the entire myth of diet.
  4. It enhance my cooking skills and every day I try something new dish for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
  5. There was no more energy loss rather this diet and Level 1 exercise at gym helps me to increase my energy level.
  6. It improves my Good Night Sleep and weight lows down to 49 kg
  7. Oh Yes! I got my cheat diet during Durga Puja Holidays
  8. After a week of cheat diet, I was on Keto Diet for a week and then my trainer introduced with Level 2 exercises to gain my body strength.
  9. Now my current weight is 47 kg, I feel very light and no more depression.
  10. I am back to LCD i.e. Low Carb Diet to gain muscle strength and live a healthy life


This is really an amazing journey for me with my trainer Trina Roy and SQUATS to understand the Science of the whole process. Learning is never ending and I am still hungry to learn more to live a healthy life.

Its never too late, so, if you want to take a step towards a healthy life, then go ahead! After all, “Body is a temple and you need to worship everyday.”

Linked with #Mondaymusings

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow. Congrats on choosing the healthy life. I say, best choice ever made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lux... It means a lot to me and really it is the best decision I have ever made...

      Delete




Lillie McFerrin Writes

Member of

The Kolkata Bloggers