My 5 weaknesses

20:07

Weakness makes you realise what you cannot do, what fear you have and people have a tendency of either hide their weaknesses or try to work on them to bring positivity in life. I never talked about my weaknesses, but today's prompt will help me to face my weaknesses on board. Let's quickly get to the points:


  1. Sweets- whenever I think of food, I think of sweets. I have a very sweet tooth and sweets in any form is my biggest weakness. At one time, it was my stress buster. But, lately I understood how bad I was doing with my health. It became my emotional eating which indirectly affected my mood. So, I worked on my sweet tooth and slowly I am in a process to control my habit.
  2. Now or never- You can termed it as impatience. Yes, I am an impatient girl by nature. I live in moments and if the moment is not in my control, then I never look back. I can say, the impatience of 29 years old woman is much more balanced now than an impatience of a 19 years old girl then. May be that's maturity and experience of a life.
  3. Emotional- I take words too seriously and for me first impression is always last impression. So, if a person did bad to me at first, then the same will never get a position in my heart even if I stay with that person 24 hours. This sound's rigid, but My self respect is much higher than anything else.
  4. Anger- I know showing anger is the worst thing, though my anger does not stay for long, but that fraction of second....OMG!
  5. Hold grudges- I never forgive so easily, it's my zodiac sign nature and its in-born. Many people have done bad to me, but I make sure that those people never cross my path. I completely cut off those morons from my life. 


These are my weaknesses, but at the same time they are my reasons to survive. I cannot change my weaknesses, but yes I can modify to some extent to live happily. So, I do active  exercises and eat clean to get away from unnecessary toxins that excite my hormones.

Linked with #fridayreflection

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Good writing

    1...3 and 4 are also mine weaknesses

    FROM
    ANISHA JAIN
    ( www.proudtobespecial.blogspot.in)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anisha.... Glad to know that you also love sweets

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good that your anger doesn't last long. Coming to holding grudges, even I am not good at forgetting and forgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mahathi Ramya... yes, I know its painful, but I cannot help... Sometimes I think I don't have such a big heart to forgive who did all bad to me.

    ReplyDelete




Lillie McFerrin Writes

Member of

The Kolkata Bloggers