IT WAS A DREAM, A SCARY DREAM INDEED

00:18

I was in my room alone, and my husband was in another room. Suddenly, I heard a sound and rushed to the stairs to check what was the sound? But, a big home decor item (cannot remember the face of the item)  in front of the door of another room did not allow me to open the door and check what was the sound that was coming from the other side. I was adamant, so was the item. I was unable to move my left side of the body and I immediately fall down. I could not ask for help because I was running out of speech. It was painful, I was shouting without any sound.... I opened my eyes, I was sleeping on bed, but my focus directly fall on the mirror and I screamed “k okhane k...k.k.k.”(Who is there? Who is standing there pointing to the mirror). My husband was sleeping beside, but he was in his sleepy world. IT WAS A DREAM, A SCARY DREAM INDEED.

I was sleeping on my back and slowly shift my body on the right side of the bed and start chanting Hanuman Chalisa, (Prayer to Lord Hanuman) then when I opened my eyes it was 6.00 A.M.


What happened to me at night? I do not know. Was I very stressed? I saw dreams at night, but this is really unusual that happened to me last night. Was it Sleep Paralysis? Or is it true that some demons at night attack your soul when you sleep on your back?

Strangely, I woke up fresh in the morning, had my bulletproof coffee, did all my household chores, went to office and still I am not feeling any tiredness.


Then, what was it? Did you encounter with this kind of incident at night? What was your reaction? Please share with me. I would love to know your thoughts.

Linked with #Mondaymusings

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I too had a scary dream last week where a mouse was biting my hand. I woke up screaming. These tricky dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously... It was so strange

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.. strange dreams. I also get one or 2 sometimes and they haunt me whole day. But those dreams never become real for me, so i dont worry much ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it never become real in anyone's life.

      Delete
  4. Strange things happen all the time .... often I wonder if what had happened was really a dream or imaginary

    ReplyDelete
  5. The strangest dreams I ever had was when I was pregnant. I was trying to save my unborn baby and I was always running away from something and searching for shelter. The worse was when I was so sleep deprived after my baby was born I would dream each night that he was in my bed. My blankets would look like him and I would reach down for him and find nothing there. I would jump out of bed and find him sleeping peacefully in his crib. It took me a long time to stop having that reoccurring scary dream. Our subconscious mind can be a strange place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes unknown stress and tension can also turn into a scary dream... and we don't realize the same.

    ReplyDelete




Lillie McFerrin Writes

Member of

The Kolkata Bloggers