A letter to #DearZindagi

09:33

Dear Zindagi,

Writing a letter is so much fun. How are you? I am fine by God's grace. The last letter I wrote with a pen on paper was to my Grandmother when I was in class 4. She left the world when I was young kid and I understood two things then... there was no one anymore for whom I could write letter and what was death.

After ages, I am writing a letter and you know Zindagi that I am loud, I shout, I am hurt and my wounds are not yet healed, but I smile, I be happy because this is Zindagi... I cannot cry all the time- because my parents will never see me crying and no one has time to look into my eyes and emotions.

You were always good to me, but I, I am and I was very passionate to try new things in life. In due course, I tried to hurt parents (it was not my genuine intention) for friends, stupid so called love, and dreams and aspirations. And see, you taught a good lesson to me. I was betrayed and today I repent, I do not have the power to go back and fix things. Still, my parents loved me, hold me tight when I broke completely. Even, I ate up my career because of one mistake of choosing a wrong person and wrong friends. But, that is life and destiny, it was pre-decided.

Then, I did not understand my parents were my pillars. Now, I Thank You Zindagi, for giving such positive parents. Still, there is a secret Zindagi that you know and that I cannot share even with my parents. I rose from my ashes, but I am still hurt, very hurt, deep cuts inside and everyday it bleeds. But, I smile, laugh, dance to myself so that nobody can see the pain. Zindagi, now you gave me the power to find out liars, selfish people, I have a blunt mouth now against all stupid communication, illogical ideas. Trust to others becomes a big question. My passion now becomes double with my maturity and pain I got from fake people around.

Some says, I am bad, I talk rude actually I being brutally honest to them. You know Zindagi, people cannot take honesty that is why; some people played with my innocence and left me suffered badly because I honestly trust them then. Pity Me! (Smiling on my stupid innocence). I never asked bad wishes for other and my only fault was I trust people too honestly.

No more... I am different, I know, people never want different people, they want an individual within set format. I pity on them now! You made me strong Zindagi and now, I understood, you made me suffered to understand that people around Me is not like Me (emotional, happy and want to live in the moment). People are calculative, dual faces, and always have purpose behind). My parents can only love me unconditional. Zindagi, today, I am unconditional for my parents, but for others you made me conditional. Sometimes, I look into the mirror, I find myself as a coconut. Strong outside, once broken, soft and emotional inside. But now, one has to go really deep to bring the real ME like someone separate coconut from its shell. You know what, the funny part is, no one has time to do that! (Tears rolled with a smile on my face right now!) Oh God!

Every day, I am on a new challenge and I promise to you Life-till my death I will be more challenging to face cruel people of this beautiful world.  Love You Zindagi, I am alone, but I am very happy with some broken pieces.

Till then, love my craziness and give me strength.

Yours and only yours

Dipannita...muaaaahhhh

“I am writing a letter to life for the #DearZindagi activity at BlogAdda.

Please Watch Dear Zindagi Teaser Video



You Might Also Like

0 comments




Lillie McFerrin Writes

Member of

The Kolkata Bloggers