OOTD for Sunday

05:45

Hi friends,

After a long time, I am back with another OOTD. If you have seen my last post, then you can find the change actually my fitness and healthy transformation. Here is the link of the previous OOTD http://www.womanzie.com/2016/03/first-outfit-post.html. Today, Kolkata is in a sweet mood after a rainy Saturday, and so we were out for a perfect Sunny outing time.

This floral dress from Honey was 3 years old, but I was unable to fit in because of my fatness. Today, I fit in this beautiful dress and adorn it with a bit of fashion twist. I teamed up with a denim shirt, floral skates and to give a twist I wore a slim brown belt on the waist. Done, Ready for outing!


Outfit Details:

1) Dress- Honey
2) Denim Shirt- Jabong
3) Belt- Leather World
4) Sling Purse- Annabelle
5) Accessories- Street Shopping
6) Skates- Bata


You Might Also Like

0 comments




Lillie McFerrin Writes

Member of

The Kolkata Bloggers