Christmas of 2016 Celebration

08:18

And it is Christmas! .... Long lived childhood wish finally fulfilled. What did I do for Christmas? Oh! I did a lot of shopping prior to Christmas Eve, I even got my Santa gift in huge box. ☺️

Reading in Convent School was always a blessing because you get an opportunity to celebrate, decorate for Christmas and even be a part of Christmas carol. But, at home, I never got this opportunity to buy a Christmas tree, decorate and celebrate Christmas in a style. So, at the age of 29, This year I finally get my hands in Christmas celebration like a 16 years old kid. From decoration to food, everything was on my list.

My Christmas


And here it goes......

1. Shop Christmas tree, bells, balls, stars, gifts, socks, lights and colourful wrappers from local market. The entire shopping cost me at around Rs. 350-400 only because I did not want the celebration too big or too small.

2. Then, Bake my Christmas Banana cake (gluten free) in my all new Morphy Richards OTG (Santa gift that arrived one day before, well my hubby is my Santa and I am so happyyyyyy.)

3. Click some pictures with my Christmas decoration at midnight

4. 25th December morning, started my day with Black coffee and then head to kitchen for an awesome Sunday Brunch

5. Flaxseed whey pancake, prawn salad, chicken roast, banana almond smoothie, chicken kababs and cheese pizza was the menu for both of us. All cooked in my new OTG and I was really excited.

6. All the recipes were healthy, gluten free and let me tell you one thing 'Dieting is really Fun'.

Yummy!

Cooked By Me

Sunday Brunch

Flaxseed Whey Pancake

Prawn Salad

Chicken Roast


7. I also become Santa for my Hubby and gift him his long awaited "Beard Wash and Oil" for a perfect man's fashion.

8.  Later, in the evening, we went to a nearby shopping mall and just spend an hour because it was a mad rush outside in Kolkata. Sorry because I forgot to click pictures in the evening because I was busy watching different kinds of people walking in and going out and all were so happy in there own space. It's good to watch other people sometimes. It's therapeutic!

I hope you had a blast too and Merry Christmas to all my readers.


2016 is going to end soon so make this last week really special and memorable for you.

#Mondaymusings

You Might Also Like

0 comments




Lillie McFerrin Writes

Member of

The Kolkata Bloggers