Forget your Hurt

09:21

Do not get HURT 



When people get hurt? Do you have any answer? Yes, the answer is within you. Sit quiet and ask yourself. Today, I understand the real cause of getting hurt. From our personal life to social life, we attach with certain images of a person in our mind. Most people make a parameter of their images and start to live the life. 

However, that is not so my dear. You can never make a fixed image of your opposite person. If you do so, you are hurt...

Let me share one of my personal feeling......

When I was in my school days, I was a good student but very talkative. I love to share my ideas and thoughts with friends and teachers. However, one day my favorite teacher who loves me a lot suddenly scolds me in front of whole class. I got dejected; I was hurt because I never thought that my "favorite" teacher could me. I made an image of her personality. Out of blue when it breaks, I am nowhere but hurt.





Moral of the above incident is- If you do not make any images of the people in your mind, then you can take the words lightly without any hurt. From the small incident to big incident in life, the equation remains same. For me, if I never made any images of my favorite teacher "being good and kind", then maybe I can feel that due to my prank, I got a scold and do not get hurt. 

Stay happy and open your arms towards positive energy......



You Might Also Like

0 comments




Lillie McFerrin Writes

Member of

The Kolkata Bloggers