07:07



Hello Lovely ladies!!!

Don’t you girls love purses? I live by purses and handbags. Today, I am here to give a short review on my latest Longhorns handbag. Yah! You get it right.  It is new in my kitty.



The name sounds new. Right girls? It was new to me even…. It is an exclusive Indian brand.

Thank God! Not too much for my pocket. The brown shade handbag is excellent for any occasion.

I love it!

Partying with friends, attend a conference or family outing whatever is your choice this handbag actually goes well with the personality.

Reviews only for you in detail:

ü  Frontside view- Wavy design or stitch of the handbag steal the entire look of the handbag. It so girly, isn’t it? My jaws drop down. 

ü  Leather- Smooth and soft leather bestow my fingers a touch of marvelous quality.

ü  Handle- the double handle of the handbag attracts me too. The “not too” broad and flat handles make the grip of the purse strong.

ü  Zip- The zip enhances the glamour of the handbag with smooth flow to open and close the handbag.

ü  Stitch- OMG! The yellow thread stitch on the brown shade actually compliments each other. Within reasonable budget, this handbag accomplishes your fashion statement.

ü  Logo- Flaunt with the brand name (at the bottom of the handbag) and amaze your peers. The Logo of Longhorns on the upper center is just awesome for the entire look. 
ü  Price- Rs. 2175 (Approx)

Good news for my male readers too… Why don’t you present the exclusive handbag to your girls?
Girls love surprises. You can never go wrong… Surprise your love and bloom your love.

Where to get?
Wondering! Check out http://longhorns.in/ for additional information. I am lucky to get the purse in a nearby store. However, for my lovely ladies who cannot find about nearby store. Please go through http://longhorns.in/customer-service.

My Rating:
4.5/5

Please share your views....Do love to hear from you....

You Might Also Like

0 comments




Lillie McFerrin Writes

Member of

The Kolkata Bloggers