Anger....to Control

10:05

As soon as we react, we become slaves. A man blames me,
and I immediately react in the form of anger.
A little vibration which he created made me a slave.

—Swami Vivekananda

I cannot believe, I was away from my blog for such a long time. During this long gap I faced many situations in my life and today, I will share one such situation with all my readers.

 Anger is not an emotion...It is an entity that grows instantly when something goes wrong with us. I share a quote of Swami Vivekananda which says that anger makes you a slave of a person who creates vibration in your life. Showing anger in a situation is not a wise decision. it can ruin your Present, Future and all your relationships around you.

If you are angry with someone or with any situation, then controlling your mind is a major step that you have to take in your life. You have to win the world with love and happiness and not with anger.

In the past, my anger forces me to react in a situation and this reaction lead to negative things. Right now, I am a person with full confidence who can control my anger in any situation and handle heated situation more confidently

I work on my anger and realized that it is better to Response than to React. Both are different from each other and if you understand the difference, then you can easily cope up your anger.



When a heated situation arise and someone who is close to you says a sentence or word that hurts you, then you must give a response to the situation and avoid the heated words. Reaction to the heart breaking words or sentence can worse the situation more and hamper your relationship.

Ideologies of two people in a discussion  can never be same and that is why you should have control in your words and points of the discussion. Whenever I face heated conversation, I try to response in the situation or in worst case I walk out from the conversation.

If you stop the conversation for a small time, then you can have more valid point to say and take more rational decision on the topic.

This is not an one time activity, but it is a practice. After all, "practice makes a man perfect".
I can assure you that it is tough, but nothing is impossible in our life...

Share your story with me if you have overcome your anger. Looking forward to hear from you for your positive change....

You Might Also Like

0 comments




Lillie McFerrin Writes

Member of

The Kolkata Bloggers