Faded Bubbles...

02:26

“No, I don’t know swimming. I will not go to seawater. I will experience the scenic view from distance”- said Anita


“You can my dear, trust me I am there to help you, I know how to swim”- remarked Anuj.

Anita is still in fear, but how can she disappoint her husband because it is their honeymoon and the perfect time for them to come close and shower love.


Holding her husband’s hand, Anita plays with the seawater, but her legs are still shivering and heart is beating fast. Suddenly, the hungry wave makes them apart and Anuj can only see the faded bubbles and a silent body floating.

This post is an initiative of http://lilliemcferrin.com/five-sentence-fiction-bubbles/

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. OMG! Tragic... and well weaved...
    Cheers, Archana - www.drishti.co

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't expect that ending. Terribly tragic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my thought, sometimes you should not force a person against his or her desire. It may result in negative like this story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. quick and tragic turn of events, perhaps her husband has planned her death in this way

    Bubbles

    now following your blog

    ReplyDelete




Lillie McFerrin Writes

Member of

The Kolkata Bloggers