Love has different meaning.... A True Story

01:54

Love has different meaning to everyone. I met with a girl a few days back and she is getting married next month. Yes, she is excited and happy. But, love has a different definition for her. I am sharing her words on LOVE and the feeling.

                   Muddat huee hai yaar ko mehmaan kiye huey!!! …..
        (It has been ages since I have treated my Lover as My Guest!)

Love is the worst feeling that you can have. Trust me! I know it!! I had my fair share of flings. Who am I to kid? But Love? It happened only Once! And I am still in Love with that guy. I am going to get married the next month… I know I should get rid of these stupid feelings once and for all. But no! They refuse to go1! In fact the feelings are growing by leaps and bounds! By now, you must have understood that the guy I love and the Individual I am going to get married is not the same person! Same old story, did I hear? Well, for you it may be, but not for me….. I once read Brida and yes I strongly believe in soul mates. Does marriage change anything? For me, it never will!


You just learn to live! And yes I am living. But am I ALIVE? No, definitely not! Why am I not breaking the shackles and going for what my heart desires? Simple, because I don’t have the Guts! I don’t prefer to blame situations and circumstances. Rather it is better to accept the fact. Unlimited reasoning’s cannot change the Fact. And My Love for You will never Change. Good Luck To Me! Adios…..

                               (Excerpt a from ravaged soul)

The post is written as part of #MondayMusings – 13 July 2015 hosted on Write Tribe.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. The girl is very honest and while we may blame it on circumstances, we all look for love in life, sometimes it may be illusion. What matters is to be Alive. Happy you choose to blog about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you are right vishal and love has different meaning for different people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, you are right vishal and love has different meaning for different people.

    ReplyDelete




Lillie McFerrin Writes

Member of

The Kolkata Bloggers