Birthday Fun....

11:06

Papa (over phone): “You are just 5 hours old now”

Me: How sweet & cute! But, I am missing you. Hope you and Maa would come to my place to celebrate my birthday.

It’s my day, its daughter’s day, its Google day…..

Yippy, I have to wait for a year for this day. I am happy that I am getting older with time.

It’s my 28th birthday!!!!

“Thanks” is a very short term for my wonderful parents who brought me in this beautiful world. Life is really very beautiful and happiness always comes from small things. As it says, life is not bed of roses, but of thorns too. Still, life has to go on and we live with good and bad memories. 

Ah! Today is my Off-day from Kitchen and Mr. Hubby. wears the cap of cook, party host and photographer. I do not want to say anyone…. ;) ;) but I love the attention and pamper today. he he

Truly, celebration has no time and no age if you want to make the most of your day.

The day starts with grand breakfast, sumptuous lunch, evening ceremony and celebration is still on. It is a day when nobody will scold you, blame you and most importantly you will be pampered like heaven. It feels great when your friends, colleague and close relatives call you up and wish you “Happy Birthday”.


After marriage, this is my second birthday celebration with my family and I made most of my day. Surprise gifts are the icing on the cake on my day.

Though, I missed my parents every minute today physically, but thanks to technology, that they are with me virtually. 


Here, comes the Birthday Girl....




You Might Also Like

0 comments




Lillie McFerrin Writes

Member of

The Kolkata Bloggers