Traveling Bug: My top 5 travel destinations

10:13


Traveling is a “tetanus shot” for me to reduce my stress. I do not visit a new place as a tourist. I enjoy the beauty of different destination as a traveler. I find the climate, new people, new road, amazing nature, new cuisine have a deep root to that particular place and I really enjoy the mystery or the history of those destinations.My top 5 travel destinations are:

Andaman Island

The serene beauty of the sea, white sand and calm ambience makes the place exotic for any traveler. I visited Port Blair (the capital of Andaman & Nicober Island), Havelock Island and Neil Island. The Radhanager Beach in Havelock Island is considered as the “best beach in Asia” and Kala Patthar Beach is another attraction for a traveler. I hired a scooty for a day and really enjoyed the scenic beauty of the Havelock Island. It was mesmerizing experience and the sunny sky kissed my lips when the sea water touched my feet.




Darjeeling

The natural beauty of “Queen of Hills” was impeccable. The weather of Darjeeling played a real hide and seek with me. I was so much in love with the place that I visited each and every road of the town and interestingly they were all interconnected. The Nepalese momo, nepali alur dum and many more local dishes are available all around the town to satisfy your appetite. Japanese temple, Mahakal Mandir, Gangamaya park, botanical garden, Batasia loop, Loreto college, Glenary’s food joint were the different places that attracted me the most.




Goa

Oh! I can never ever forget the charm of this place. The memory of this place is still in my nerves. The beautiful beaches, Goan cuisine, and the wonderful and cool people of Goa made the place exciting. They were very friendly and respect the traveler’s emotion. Calangute beach, baga beach, Anjuna beach, colva beach were the attractive beaches of Goa where you can relax till the time you want. Vasco city of Goa was the oldest city and the real Goan culture was found here. Panjim, the capital of Goa had a touch of modern style. Do not miss the history of Basilica of Bom Jesus in Goa.




Mumbai

I was amazed with the hush-hush life of Mumbai. The traffic of Mumbai was a real concern, but it did not stop me to chase the fast life of this exciting place. The rough and tough attitude of Mumbaikars really attracted me. I visited Haji Ali and it was my first visit to a mosque. I was thrilled with the performance of Sufi singers inside the mosque and I felt as if I was watching a “movie shooting”. The Gateway of India and Marine Drive define the real Mumbai.



Puri

As you step in this beautiful holy destination, you can hear “Jai Jagannath” in everyone’s mouth. Once you come here, you surrender yourself in the name of Lord Jagannath. The evening “Samundar Puja” was lively and beautiful. You feel relaxed and peace at your mind. I hired a car and planned a day out to Konark Temple, Nandankanan Zoological Park, and Udayagiri and Khandagiri Caves. The green paddy field and Sea on the other side gave an amazing landscape.




A lot of travelling is heavy on the pocket. So, 27coupons.com is a blessing for a real traveler like me. They provide valuable coupons for flights, hotels and travel destinations. Whether it is MakeMyTrip or Cleartrip, with27coupons.com, I am saved to get the best discount on my travel. Check out the below links so that you can grab the amazing benefits:





You Might Also Like

0 comments




Lillie McFerrin Writes

Member of

The Kolkata Bloggers