Life is a kaleidoscope

06:03

I never believe in dreams that I see when I am sleeping. Dreams are something that you should see with your eyes open. It is a challenge that comes in your life and if you really love your passion, then you will overcome all the difficulties and turn your dream into reality. Dreams with open eyes make you restless and inspire you to chase the same and get the ultimate pleasure.

I still remember the day when my father gave me a kaleidoscope. Back then, I was a 12-year old kid and I fall in love with the colorful patterns that the instrument showed and it amazed me. Whenever I used to move the instrument, it changed into different shapes, styles, colors and I could not believed my eyes ever. I was inspired to follow my dreams, yes my dreams about life with open eyes.



Life is also like a kaleidoscope…. We move on from one stage to another phase of life and our life and dream takes different shapes. We never realize this fact, but if you think deeply, then you can easily relate my words. When we are in our teens, we aspire to become a successful person and stand in our life. When we reached in our 30s, we want to earn more money, good lifestyle and face many challenges and fight to overcome the hurdles. Then we enter into family life, where our dreams and aspirations centered towards our family like wife, husband, parents, children and friends. Then we enter our old age and we become dependent on our children and grandchildren and our dream is to spend happy last days of our life and die peaceful.

Now, when I look at the same kaleidoscope, I think of a new dream and encourage myself to follow it and chase it to live a happy life. Life is all about ups and downs so don not stop to see dreams because it defines who you are really are?

This post is linked with http://postweddingdiaries.blogspot.in/2015/09/tt-patterns.html and this post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Life is a beautiful kaleidoscope of varied shaped and colorful patterns changing with every turn. Rightly said so.

    ReplyDelete




Lillie McFerrin Writes

Member of

The Kolkata Bloggers