Just 5 seconds.....

05:17



How simply we react, how simply we take our frustration on others, how simply we become stressed out, how simply we shout on others unnecessarily. But, then you will say… Did I do this? OR people and things around force me to do?

It’s all about your control not on the situation or people, but on yourself. At times, it happens with me and sometimes I react very badly that end up my day on a sad note and I become a person with no soul . Truly, I never thought of the outcome but rather blame the situation to give such bad experience.

Sharing small situations of my life:

Situation 1: Last month, the same situation happened with me. I was getting ready for office and suddenly my MIL said some sentences to me which I did not like. I reacted instantly on the words within just 5 seconds and small tiff took place and I was late for office for half an hour, entire day my mood was off, I could not concentrate on my work, had heated conversation with my hubby over phone. When I am back home, I was totally messed, did not talk with anyone and even I lose good and sound sleep.

After a few days, I was surfing the internet and came across a note from Chetan Bhagat.


When you are a family person, these situations are frequent in your life. It is on you how you balance yourself and the entire family without any compromise in your dreams and desires. So, here goes another situation of my life.


Situation 2: Last week, my husband was bit angry on me before going to office, but immediately I took the situation lightly in just 5 seconds and politely replied him and then left for office. I was peace at my mind and completed my work on time. Back home, I found him already at home and he explained me his real intention behind his anger. I responded softly and the communication ended well even the day too.

I realized the difference in my own self. Now, I am a happy person and controlling every moment of my life without any expectations. What about you? Go ahead and feel the difference in your life. Trust me, you will become more balanced person in life.

Linked with http://www.theme-thursday.com/2015/11/theme-thursday-for-november-19-2015-soul_18.html


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hey, Dipannita I read this article its very well written and I totally agree with you, I thank you for sharing such a wonderful journal online, I do share similar thought like this n I have found those perspective have started changing me as a person . Do share some more like this, you can also see my blog
    http://abhirups-blog.blogspot.in/2015/09/5-reasons-for-walking-to-better-life.html

    Nice to meet a friend like you hear ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot... Your comment means a lot...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too have read about the article that you have mentioned about Chetan Bhagat.. and it works..!!
    Just 5 seconds and it can do wonders to your thought process..
    It was a good read..

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete




Lillie McFerrin Writes

Member of

The Kolkata Bloggers