Limeroad: The ultimate shopping Destination for Women

00:10


Diwali, the festival of lights and loads of shopping and I am a crazy shopper. Suddenly, an email pop from an online site to check out their Diwali special collections.  I immediately jump over the site and realized that my relationship with this site is going stronger with time.


Limeroad, a site that I discovered last year on 5th November and instantly fall in love with the site. Women can only buzz on this site and that’s the USP of the site. Isn’t it cool? So, you get to choose more items and stay on the site as much as you want. Girls love to shop ;). Since then, I became the true fan of Limeroad.


Here is the little snapshot of my orders that I placed on Limeroad and they successfully delivered my products sometimes before the date.



Actually, my first order was the gift (Mangalsutra Set) from my husband for a special occasion. Check out the little collections of my wardrobe.

My wardrobe collection

Beautiful Maa in my gifted Saree from Limeroad



The image describes my true love with Polka Dots…and yes I am crazy about this print and something which are abstract and Limeroad offers you the same. The collections here, matches my taste and I really enjoyed this 1 year relationship with the site.


The sections like STYLE COUNCIL and the SCRAPBOOK are the unique features of this site. Style Council describes the fashion statement of different celebrities. So, you can easily pickup your favorite celebrity and their fashion sense to dazzle up this festive season.


Scrapbook is a place where you can create your own style statement and share through your public profile. Learn to earn LimeRoad Credits with your scrapbook creation.

My Scrapbook



This Diwali, do not just search for the shopping sites, but do some genuine shopping from http://www.limeroad.com


 Happy Shopping!!!!


Muauahhhhh, Load of Love Girls








You Might Also Like

0 comments




Lillie McFerrin Writes

Member of

The Kolkata Bloggers