Sunday Stealing..Meme

08:13

It is so much fun to be back on Sunday Stealing.... I just love the questions... Here's my answers:
  1. Would you rather be stuck on an island alone or with someone who talks incessantly? Off Course Alone!
  2. Would you rather be too hot or too cold? My hubby can answer better
  3. Would you rather have a cook or a maid? A maid
  4. Would you rather be the youngest or the oldest sibling? I am a single child of my parents and very happy
  5. Would you rather get rich through hard work or through winning the lottery? Hard work has no exceptions
  6. Would you rather have a 10-hour dinner with a headstrong politician from an opposing party, or attend a 10-hour concert for a music group you detest? Love to have debate over political issues rather any unfavorable music concert.
  7. Would you rather be an Olympic gold medalist or a Nobel Peace Prize winner? Hope I could win at least anyone.
  8. Would you rather have a desk job or an outdoor job? I am happy with my desk job
  9. Would you rather live at the top of a tall NYC apartment building or at the top of a mountain? Ii have Acrophobia
  10. Would you rather have Rambo or The Terminator on your side? The Terminator
  11. Would you rather be proposed to in private or in front of family and friends? I love privacy
  12. Would you rather have to sew all your clothes or grow your own food? Tough both for me
  13.  Would you rather hear the good news or the bad news first? Bad news first
  14. Would you rather be your own boss or work for someone else? I want to be my boss one day
  15. Would you rather have nosy neighbors or noisy neighbors? None at all
  16. Would you rather be on a survival reality show or dating game show? dating game show
  17. Would you rather be too busy or be bored? Too busy
  18.  Would you rather watch the big game at home or live at the stadium? Live at the stadium at least once
  19. Would you rather spend the day with your favorite athlete or you favorite movie star? Athlete
  20.  Would you rather live where it is constantly winter or where it is constantly summer? Winter is my favorite season. So warm & cozy
Linked with http://sundaystealing.blogspot.in/2015/11/would-you-rather-meme.html

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Brr. Winter is coming! Beware!
    Thanks for visiting my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live where it's winter for five months of the year so I'll take summer for a change. It would be nice to compare, anyhow.

    ReplyDelete




Lillie McFerrin Writes

Member of

The Kolkata Bloggers