First Outfit Post....

06:49

What's up girls!!!!

Ah! Today is India-Pakistan T20 match in Kolkata. Phew, its raining in Kolkata and my home is in a fanatic situation to predict whether the match will start or not?

In the meantime, I was just cleaning my wardrobe and found my newly purchased Skirt and thought of something that I never tried before.

I won't say much and let the pictures say everything to you....



                                  I team up my elephant print Skirt with denim shirts





Skirt-Global Desi (Anita Dongre)
Denim Shirt- Jabong
Shoe- Metro
Bangle- Random Shopping

Its a first try to share my fashion style with you all. Hope you like it.

I would like to hear from you and yes, will learn in the process.

Till then, love you & loads of love.....

linked with http://everydaygyaan.com/happily-imperfect/

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love elephants and your skirt is so pretty and summery.
    Thanks for adding your link to my #MondayMusings post. I hope you had no problems leaving a comment.
    PS: Your Twitter button on the top right hand corner leads to a broken page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a ton that you liked it...

    Also, thanks to notice the problem will surely fix the problem soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I super like your skirt. Happy color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh that skirt and the color <3 ... love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot Lux G and Rajlakshmi. Yes, it is a spring-summer color.

    ReplyDelete




Lillie McFerrin Writes

Member of

The Kolkata Bloggers