Nostalgic Holi

10:00

Hi Girls,

Coming back to my blog is always a relaxing feeling to me. Hope you guys will agree with me.

But, these days I am really busy in my professional front that I hardly get time to share some freaky ideas with my lovely readers. Please forgive me. I know, it is an excuse, but trust me after sitting 10 hours in front of the computer, I hardly left with any energy to visit my blog and write something interesting.

Hope this will end soon and I will write regularly for you all.

How was your Holi party? Mine was great, though, I got only one day off this week. No Good Friday Leave and no Saturday Leave. Sad me! :(

Celebrating Holi was always a great feeling for my family. I still remember my childhood days when I used  to fear the different colors and when anybody comes in our house to play Holi how I used to hide under the bed so that nobody can find me. Silly Me!

Slowly, the fear turned into love and I fall in love with colors and especially applying colors on others and enjoy every minute of the festival. It was also a food festival in my house with Thandaai, Mom's special Mutton recipe and Fried Rice and evening snack of Sweet Rawa Pakora with Bengali style Aloordum. (Wish I could share the pictures of those golden days.)

And, here I am #Holi2016
Thats's Me
  
Please do share your Holi story... Love to hear from you...

Love you loads....

#MondayMusings

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. hahaha that looks fun... I miss those days ... long time since I played Holi with colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please play with colors its so much fun....

      Delete
  2. Holi used to be fun in childhood with swooshing pichkaris. I stopped playing holi after 9th standard and that was a very long time ago. Do they say Holi has lost its sheen? Doesn't seem like by the looks of yours in the photo :) Glad you had a fun filled day.

    ReplyDelete




Lillie McFerrin Writes

Member of

The Kolkata Bloggers