Woman: Rise as Phoenix

04:13

Is loving yourself is a selfish concept? Please answer me Society....

I have been through stages where people told me categorically that I AM SELFISH. It really hurts me, people around me want me to realize that "I am in their control."

 I was hurt, I cried, I broke….but, I didn’t stop loving myself.

This is the one thing which is only mine. I am an emotional girl, but too realistic for society.

I pity on people who told me Selfish because “they are insecure and jealous and may be they have nothing precious inside them to appreciate when such people stand in front of the mirror”….

May, I sound over-confident to you. But, why not? When I am an educated girl with descent job, independent thoughts, have my own voice and as well as gift of patience and sacrifice (gift from parents).

Unsuccessful and narrow-minded people always want to pull your legs to let you down. But, you should have the confidence to change your surroundings and come as a Phoenix.

Yes, lady you can and it’s time to live a tasteful life.

Life is to Live & Forget Everything Else…..





Linked with http://www.threewordwednesday.com/2016/03/3ww-week-no-470.html





You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. there are always people who claim untruths just to take you down the hard part id standing up to their taunts and not hearing them in your head later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is so very practical in our life

      Delete
  2. I'll second the last line! And may you rise like a Phoenix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We women are certainly taught to always put others ahead of ourselves. But if we don't take care of ourselves, the others we need to take care of lose too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We must look into the beauty of ourselves at first, then only we can spread beauty and love.

      Delete
  4. The kind of people who will tear you down are not worth hanging out with. There are tons of good people who won't do that in the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think of ration of Good People and Bad people is not balanced at all.

      Delete
  5. Loving yourself is certainly not selfish - if we can love ourselves we can love and be kind to others

    ReplyDelete
  6. Impressive and confident piece of writing

    ReplyDelete
  7. .... When you say "I LOVE YOU" the first word that you say is I. if you cannot love yourself, you will never be able to love others. It always begins with You. Don't forget this EVER!! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Someone---a stranger---once emailed me to thank me for my blog. She said my stories are like from someone who rises from the ashes like a phoenix.

    Women are like phoenixes indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I could be like this. Somehow, it is there in my system to think about others and then about myself. And this hurts me the most at times. I try a lot to change but whenever situation arises, I tend to think about others first and put my feelings or comfort second, thinking that I'll manage!

    This post was full of energy! And I liked it.

    Just one thing, it should be 'decent' job, and not 'descent' job. Let me know if I'm wrong!

    Cheers
    Geets

    ReplyDelete
  10. You will be Geet... At some point of time, I was also very low but I changed my thought process and so you should have to do the same.

    Thanks for pointing my #TypoError

    ReplyDelete
  11. Way to go Dipannita. You just do your thing and let the world say what it pleases.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Tulika and yes now I only listen to my heart.

    ReplyDelete




Lillie McFerrin Writes

Member of

The Kolkata Bloggers