Eerie College or Mind

04:37


I am always attracted to spooky things and Loreto College, Darjeeling then and now always remain an enigmatic place apart from being an educational institution. Build in Colonial period, the college has its own charm situated at the top of a hill. After my admission, I heard lots of gruesome stories, but never believed, but the story which attracted me was “THE ATTIC” story on the third floor of our Library building.

As everyone said, “There was a big mirror on the wall in the attic room and if you stand in front of the mirror, you can see a HEADLESS NUN standing at your back. Huuuuuu….” It was said that a Good Soul Nun was tortured and her head was cut off from her body and she was never found again.


The ATTIC was locked for many years and nobody dare to take the step. One day, I along with one of my friend took that bold step towards the ATTIC. Suddenly, my one foot slip from one stair and to control myself I sat down only to realize a cool breeze whisper and irritate my ear.

Next, I found myself lying on the bench in a student’s common room with a big crowd as if I am the GHOST…

This post is an initiative of 3WW Week No. 440

You Might Also Like

8 comments




Lillie McFerrin Writes

Member of

The Kolkata Bloggers