Proposal with no love

05:49

I was lost in my thoughts

When, he came with a Flower

Kneel down in front me

Expressed his love and affection towards me

I purr

Got up from the chair and ignore him

And, just walk away thinking

How cruel and nasty this boy is!

When he cannot love the beauty of a flower on a tree

How can he love me?



This post is an initiative of 3WW Week No. 441 and http://abcwednesday-mrsnesbitt.blogspot.co.nz/2015/08/f-is-for-fabulous-fabares.html

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Like all good stories I am left wondering who I feel most for - I think perhaps both need to have a meaningful conversation before reaching for flowers and wedding rings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Sheilagh above. Interesting take on love. I wonder how he felt when you walked away.

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
  3. love, of all sorts, is complicated
    ROG, ABCW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not sure if I should pity the guy or the flower

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to all. I have been away from my blog so sorry that I could not reply you all. But, yes, we consider flower as a mode of expression, but to a nature lover flower, it is more beautiful when it blooms on a tree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Firstly my apologies for a late comment, i have been far to busy repairing my blog after a moval from one host to another... and taking care of other things that needed to be taken care of since my husband and i have health issues at the same time.

    Didn't someone sing at some time that love hurts? We all know that to be true, however glorious it is to know it.

    have a nice weekend

    Melody (abc-w-team)

    ReplyDelete




Lillie McFerrin Writes

Member of

The Kolkata Bloggers