It’s Life

03:17


I was broken. I was hurt.

My pain makes me cry

Agony inside is strong,

Burning my soul into ashes,

Why me?

Why did you hurt me?

I was deep in my thoughts…



And then,

Someone knocked the door

I heard a voice,

What happened to my little princess?

Hiding my tears in my smile

“Nothing Dad, just like that”.



Don’t lie 
“I am your father & know you better than you”

He says,“Angels can fly because they take themselves so lightly.”-G.K. Chesterton

I smiled,

Rest in his arms,

Gulped down my pains,

Wake up for a fresh start…


Linking my post with  Write Tribe's 100 Words on Saturday


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. It's a heart warming post, stroking kindness of a father and love for the child. Superb.

    https://vishalbheeroo.wordpress.com/2015/06/22/100-words-on-saturday-angels-can-fly/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vishal and yes it is true that father and child always share a special bond.

    ReplyDelete




Lillie McFerrin Writes

Member of

The Kolkata Bloggers