Beginning of New Journey

04:14



  • Decide today’s menu for family? Checked
  • Pay all the utility bills? Checked
  • Call maid and confirm when she will come for work? Checked
  • Call doctor for appointment for in-laws regular checkup? Checked
  • Organize home party for husband’s boss? Checked
  • Help son to complete his science project? Checked


Ah! All checked


Each day my journey begins as a woman. I find a new ME. At times, it is fun, but sometimes it’s frustrating. Every time I look into the mirror and say, “yes, I am married. I am a new traveler of this journey and I am in love with you.”


Written for #100WordsonSaturday 27 June 2015: The Journey Begins, hosted by Corinne Rodrigues on Write Tribe.

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. That's totally a relief when you all the to-do list checked..!! And an achievement for the day..

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Geets thats the happiness of a married woman...

      Delete
  2. Best wishes for the new journey to the protagonist :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loove this one, a unique take in our everyday life. How true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was nice - I have never really thought about my life as a wife this way..I quite enjoyed that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good one! I have never really imagined my life as a mother, wife and daughter this way...I quite enjoyed reading that :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Life of a married woman is pretty challenging with so many roles and responsibilities. Glad she is loving and enjoying her new journey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks muddledup... Really it's a great experience and every happy married women enjoy this phase of their life...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, it is so true Shilpa Garg...

    ReplyDelete




Lillie McFerrin Writes

Member of

The Kolkata Bloggers